Money Transmitter License California

Licensing Document

Money Transmitter License California is one of the big three licenses. The other two are New York Money Transmitter License and Texas Money Transmitter License. As compared to the other two states, obtaining a money transmitter license in California is tough.

The authority that governs money transmission in California is California Department of Financial Institutions. Whether you’re applying for a new license or want to renew one, go through the requirements listed on the website.

Make sure that you comply with each and every requirement, and provide all documents or else you will be denied the license. To find out more about licensing in California, read these FAQs.